Are you in pain or worried about your health?
If you are, we can help you
We all lead increasingly busy lives and no one has time for pain. It is frustrating when you have to take time off work or cancel your long-awaited holiday because of your symptoms. When you start to feel discomfort, do you just hope it will go away even though deep down you know your pain won’t magically disappear? Isn’t it time to maintain your body and give it the care and attention it deserves?
Here at Wimborne Osteopathic Clinic, we don’t just treat bones and we don’t just treat backs – we treat you.
Some of the most common reasons patients visit the clinic include:
- back pain
- joint pain
- muscle tension
- minor sprains and strains
- arthritic pain
- nerve pain
- minor sports injuries
- neck ache
- headache (arising from the neck)
- shoulder problems
- work strain
Why Wimborne Osteopathic Clinic?
After a course of treatment from us at Wimborne Osteopathic Clinic, many patients have enjoyed the following benefits:
- Effective pain relief
- Rapid return to normal activities
- Better posture
- Increased mobility
- Greater flexibility
- Life without (or reduced) pain killers
- Hour long initial appointments – this provides us with plenty of time to get to know you and take a full case history and examine you thoroughly. We’ll discuss any concerns you have about your condition and start treating you there and then (if appropriate). We aim to get you, and keep you, pain free and back to health as quickly as possible.
- Appointments Monday – Friday with late appointments on Monday and Wednesday evenings and early morning appointments on Tuesday and Friday – helping to get you better whilst fitting around your busy schedule.
- Online bookings – you don’t even have to pick up the phone (unless you want to, we are always happy to talk things through before you book). Visit our appointments page now to find an appointment time to suit you.
- Same day appointments – are often available and we aim to see you as soon as possible so that you can start to feel better without delay.
Our practice message is treating you as we would like to be treated and we really mean it. We pride ourselves on providing excellent osteopathic care tailored to your individual needs. Our aim is to get you better and keep you better and I am very proud that the majority of our new patients come by referral from existing patients.
I have worked hard to create an experience which is professional, friendly and welcoming and I hope that you agree. Don’t just take my word for it, here’s what some of our patients say:
“The friendly approach puts me at ease. It’s almost a shame when I don’t have to go back!”
Rosemary Hunt, Holtwood
“Relaxed atmosphere, professional treatment and great results.”
David Kingston, Wimborne
“You assess and treat people as individuals rather than just following a set standard. Good experience all round, I felt relaxed and in safe hands.”
Phil Henderson, Merley
What should you do now?
- Are you fed up of being in pain?
- Do you still have questions?
- Are you unsure if osteopathy is right for you?
Call us on 01202 888439 and we will be more than happy to advise you on your next steps
or book you in for a consultation as soon as possible.
Wimborne Osteopathic Clinic Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 10943412. Registered Office: 7 & 8 Church Street, Wimborne BH21 1JH