“…whatever my body “throws” at Rona she is able to give a precise and reliable diagnosis, followed by appropriate treatment…”
“I first saw Rona Jones for treatment whilst she was working in another practice. When she moved to set up her own practice in Wimborne, I tried other practitioners within the original practice but was not happy with the results. As a consequence, I decided that I would follow Rona to her practice in Wimborne.
I do not regret this move in the slightest. The positive results outweigh any disadvantages based purely on distance. The benefits gained from attending Wimborne Osteopathic Clinic are that:
- I am relatively pain free, or at least pain managed
- I have security in knowing that whatever my body “throws” at Rona she is able to give a precise and reliable diagnosis, followed by appropriate treatment, which is then confirmed and supported by my GP
- I am aware of why and what is happening to my aches and pains
- I know what I can do to help in the healing/coping process
- I have improved mobility leading to a better quality of life
The specific features I like most are the professionalism, discretion, honesty and integrity. I also like the fact that variety of treatments is used. Above, all I have confidence in Rona’s skills.
The normal ‘medical’ route was not helpful or proactive, rather they were dismissive and implied that medication would be the only solution. Rona has proved them wrong!”
Amanda Ivens-Smith, Centre Manager, Downton